Breakfast is actually the most important meal of the day, I only started to realise this when I started eating healthy. This recipe is diverse and honestly, you won’t get sick of mixing and matching. This is a quick, easy and filling breakfast. Not forgetting VERY healthy!
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup of Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 220ml unsweetened almond milk
- Heat up frozen berries (I usually do this in a saucepan on the stove) then leave on the side to cool
- Put oats in jar, top with honey and milk in a mason jar
- Mix together to ensure the milk is evenly absorbed by the oats
- Put Greek yoghurt on top
- Top with berries
- Leave it overnight in the fridge
As I said above you can mix and match you don’t have to use berries. I tried it with pears (as shown in the picture below) and you can use cows milk, oats milk, etc.